Followers.

Halaman

Welcome twothousandfourteen :) 5811

Assalamualaikum. Annyeong :)
Its TWOTHOUSANDFOURTEEN :) Last entry dua tahun lepas right :') Miss this blog very much. Last year tak ada update pun. Hahaha so busy right :)) Study study and study. Okay, straight to the point. Nak cerita pasal this boy lah. He's just made my day :') Kenal dah lama, kakak cerita macam2 pasal dia :) First jumpa dia time kat kelas. Soooooo friendly :) Hahaha. Loveit. I dont know how to say it but sejak kenal dia, everything has change. Setiap ayat yg dia bagi, semangat untuk terus berdiri. Sebab dia, shu jadi semangat nak belajar :) You always there when I need someone to talk. You know how to make me smile when I'm feeling down. You know how to make me laugh. I know you know. He's just to nice for me.. Kind, humble, friendly, brilliant, smart, has a cute smile. Everything he's do make me smile. Nothing much to say, just want to thanks Allah cause hadirkan dia dalam hidup. This year, SPM. Goodluck :') I'll stay here, watching you study in the class, with your lovely friends, smile, laughing. And me, here :') Is okay. I'm strong. Enough. To see you, smiling. My dua is always with you :') Do the best in your SPM. Make your parents happy, proud :') Study hard. Thanks cause still find the time for me. All the best. I  can, if you can :) We will make our parents proud, crying for our success. This entry, special for you :) Iloveyou.

25 March 2014

▲Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Baca Entry Shuhada ! Comment Kalau Suke !▲

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Copyright © 2010-2014 .All right reserved by Иʋяʋℓ Ƨнʋнα∂α